A PERFUME FREE PEER

The Countess of Mar, who sits in the British House of Lords, developed MCS after over exposure to organophosphate (OP) pesticides contained in sheep dip on her Worcestershire farm.


Lady Mar, 56, now a regular campaigner on chemical poisoning issues, becomes sick and dizzy at the merest whiff of perfume.Apart from the nausea and dizziness, she was also continually exhausted only able to work for 30 minutes at a time.


Eventually, she was treated by the well known allergist and WDDTY panellist Dr Jean Monro using the provocation and neutralization technique (see box page 4).


Although considerably improved, she is still not fully recovered. Her energy levels are almost back to normal but she still reacts to perfume and does not dare take her sheep and goats to market for fear of further OP exposure.

What Doctors Don't Tell You Written by What Doctors Don't Tell You

We Humbly Recommend

Get the Healthiest Newsletter!

Get a dose of Healthy delivered straight to your inbox. Each FREE issue features amazing content that will elevate your Body, Mind, and Spirit.

Your data is never shared with 3rd parties

Introducing

Healthy Shopping

Health and Wellbeing products lovingly curated for you.