Death by Furby

Hospitals have just lost their last defence as to why things keep going wrong in their wards. Until recently the answer was simple and obvious . . . it was down to the Furby, the stuffed toy with a microchip that could talk back.


The toy was sending out electric and magnetic fields that were affecting medical equipment, doctors surmised. As a result, the Royal Hospital for Sick Children in Glasgow had banned the toy from its intensive care unit and it was surely only a matter of time before others followed.


But Canadian researchers tested the Furby and found that the fields it was emitting were 70 times less than those of a digital mobile phone.


So, Death by Furby will not be appearing on the coroner’s report after all . . .

What Doctors Don't Tell You Written by What Doctors Don't Tell You

We Humbly Recommend

Get the Healthiest Newsletter!

Get a dose of Healthy delivered straight to your inbox. Each FREE issue features amazing content that will elevate your Body, Mind, and Spirit.

Your data is never shared with 3rd parties

Introducing

Healthy Shopping

Health and Wellbeing products lovingly curated for you.