- Chew your food well and take time to nourish yourself. Eat a balanced diet of wholesome, natural foods.
- Drink one to two glasses of good water several times a day; first thing in the morning and about half an hour before meals are the best times.
- Don’t Overeat or eat too much food after nightfall, and definitely not much at all within two-three hours before sleep.
- Exercise regularly, finding a balance of strengthening, stretching and aerobic activities that will help you generate good tone, flexibility and endurance.
- Sleep well and rest at least 6-8 hours nightly as your body seems to require.
- Learn to relax and let go of stressful thoughts and frustrating emotions.
- Work at communicating both your thoughts and your feelings clearly with your friends, co-workers and loved ones.
- Really try not to say things out of anger when you have differences with another; remember your words can hurt as much as your actions.
- Keep your attitude UP and try to see the best in your work and your life; if things are not going well, work at improving them.
- Love Yourself and let love in your life; learn to express the wonderful ways you feel about everyone around you!
Elson M. Haas MD