Here are some suggestions and guidelines for finding someone right for you. Look for:
- A concerned and caring professional experienced in, or open to alternative methods of treatment.
- Someone willing to include you in decisions regarding treatments and how they may affect your health.
- Someone who will listen; honor and respect your knowledge-wisdom about yourself.
- Someone who possesses good technical skills.
- Try healthfood stores or other alternative health care providers in your area, chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturist.
- Ask for names and specific feedback about dentists they have worked with successfully in the past.
- Get recommendations from people that have been in treatment with dentists.